Subscribe to my Prayer Updates

Via MailChimp!

* indicates required

Last Week Of School

Dear friends,
Today is the last full day of school. After not having school on Friday, we were able to come back as normal this week. Today we are finishing up almost all academics, having a class party, and sending all their work home! Its hard to believe today is here already. Thursday and Friday will be spent going to specials (music, PE, Library, etc.) and finishing up the book we are reading aloud with Miss Jana. Please pray for these little ones as they head to their summer breaks. Most my students will be leaving Thailand to visit their home country, fund raise with their parents, and generally travel the world. Please pray for their safety in travel as they then head back to Chiang Mai. Since April Break, four second graders have already left, one of those will not return. Of the remaining twenty-four, one will be returning to the States to live. Halfway through next school year, two more will be returning to home countries or changing assignments. Pray for peace and comfort over all the transitions these little people will experience in the next 6 months.

Here are their sweet little faces! The picture on the left or top was taken in September, while the picture on the right or bottom was taken in May. Look at how much some of them have grown up!!
                      

 







These are going to be hard goodbyes. These students have touched my heart and taught me so much. I love spending time with them, but my time with them is coming to a close. Please pray for me as I say goodbye to this class, and teaching for a little while. I am very excited to go and work for the Foundation, but I'm also grieving the end in the same breath. I am happy to know that I will be back to teach 3rd and 4th grade art club again and have ALL my old students!! 

I hope your week is going well! Love to you all!