Subscribe to my Prayer Updates

Via MailChimp!

* indicates required

Speaking and Open House!

Attention all friends and family in the Conejo Valley! 


I will be speaking during services at The Bridge Church on July 13th and 14th along with two other amazing young women in ministries similar to mine. We will be sharing our specific needs for prayers as well as our prayers for this church. 

Please join us at: 

The Bridge Church
999 Rancho Conejo Blvd, Newbury Park, CA ‎91320

Saturday 6pm
Sunday 9am and 11am

I will also be holding an Open House on Wednesday, July 17th, starting at 7:00pm. Please join me at my parents' house to see pictures from this last year, and hear my ideas and expectations for the coming year as well as information about Grace International School. 

Lastly, keep an eye out for my new support letter! It should be hitting your mailboxes by the end of the week! Included in it is information about my coming year, a invite to the open house, information about giving through my new sending organization, Cord Ministries International!!