Subscribe to my Prayer Updates

Via MailChimp!

* indicates required

America!

Howdy ya'll! Its still crazy to think I'm on this side of the world now. So much is familiar and yet so much has changed. I spent my first week stateside with my family up at Hume Lake Christian Camps, where I was able to spend quality time with my sister, who I feel like I'd only seen and talked to maybe the equivalent of a few days in the last few years. It was SO nice to spend a large chunks of time with her, seeing her in her element, meeting her friends, and soak in her joy for life that is so contagious! I also loved seeing my brother and his girlfriend, another pair of cool people that I haven't been able to spend much time with in the last several years. For almost 24 hours, my whole immediate family was under one roof for the first time in a year. The rest of the week was spent getting over jet lag, running or walking around the lake with my parents, reading, and relaxing. 

Then last week, I was able to help out at Vacation Bible School at my home church here! The theme was Weird Animals and the kids learned throughout the week that even when they are different, scared, or do wrong, Jesus loves them! It was so fun to hear the kids chant several times everyday that Jesus loves them, no matter what! I pray that it sunk into their hearts and minds, and settles there forever. I had a blast with my friend Rachel being crew leaders to five crazy third grade boys! It made me miss my crazy now-third graders! 

On Sunday, I had a chance to represent Thailand at the Bridge church's Three-in-One service. All three campuses of the Bridge joined together for two services in the morning, then moved out to the patio for an International lunch! I was one of ten countries represented, and only one of four from Asia and Europe! I cooked enough Penang Curry for about 100 people and had such a great time serving the food and chatting with people about Thailand. 

This week, its time to get down to work, running errands, getting things taken care of. The doctor has been seen; the dentist too! I'm trying to solidify the rest of my summer plans this week so as not to run out of time! September 1st will be here before I know it! 

One thing I do know, is that I will be sharing in services at The Bridge Newbury Park the weekend of July 26th and 27th. For service times and directions, check here! I'm looking forward to seeing you there! I'm also planning a trip up to Northern California (dates to be determined), through Monterey, San Jose, San Francisco, and Berkeley to visit friends and family! If you're up that direction and want to grab lunch or coffee, let me know! 

If you have a small group, adult Sunday school, or home group, I'd love to come share my vision and ministry with you! Please contact me at marie.yeary@gmail.com to set up a date! 

Other than that, some other fundraising events and ideas are in the works that I can't wait to invite you to join in on! One I do know about is collecting recyclables! If you are having a Fourth of July party, summer BBQ, or other fun event, collect the recyclables in a trash bag! I'd be happy to come pick them up from you, or you can drop them off to me and I'll get them taken care of! I'll collect aluminum cans, plastic bottles, and glass bottles. If you'd like, partner with me a step further! I'll be collecting from now until Sunday, August 24. At that point, I will post how much I've made through our recycling effort, I would love to have partners match our total earnings in a donation to my ministry! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at the above email address! 

Love to you all!