Subscribe to my Prayer Updates

Via MailChimp!

* indicates required

Long Live the King! Happy Father's Day!

Today is the King of Thailand's 86th's birthday! Since he is also known as the Father of the Kingdom of Thailand, all across this country, Thai's are celebrating Father's Day. The Thai King is highly respected and loved by the Thai people because of all he has done the last 60 years to care for his people. We have a lovely 4 day weekend off! I'm so thankful for the time off. 

To briefly explain the pictures below:

This week at school, we had a school wide celebration for the King where high schoolers participated in contests of art, photography, and writing on the topic of A Father's love. One of the Secondary Choirs sung the King's song and we all sang Sadudii Maharacha, which is a song in praise of the King. All the students waved the King's flag (yellow) and the Thai Flag (red, white, and blue). It was a great time had by all!








Lastly, I'm so thankful for my own father, my Papi, who is a great man of God. I love him so much and am so glad I was able to spend this summer with him. I love you Papi Mine! Hope you're having a great day! To all you fathers out there, Happy Father's day from Thailand!